- » Standard Mail – just place your documents into a secured envelope and mail to our main office.
- » Fax – the quickest way to get your billing to us! Just fax each completed document to our office on an as needed basis (after each visit, at the end of each day, once per week, etc).
How do we report when treatments are rendered, so that you are able to generate a claim on our behalf?
- » This form must contain: Patients name
- » Name of insurance carrier
- » CPT codes
- » ICD-10 code(s)
- » Referring physician's name and the referral #
- » Any/all applicable modifiers
We require the following…
- » New Patient Information Form
- » A copy of the patient's insurance card or WC ID card
- » (front and back A copy of the patient's written prescription (if applicable)
- » The patient's first superbill (treatment form)
What happens if we accidentally omitted any of the information contained on the required forms, and we already sent them to your office?
We prefer to bill our own patient's, but we are interested in obtaining insurance claim processing services from you. Does your company offer this service?
We sure do! Please keep in mind, however, patient billing is best performed by your biller, who already has access to all account balances and other additional information. If we are already handling the insurance end of things, it only makes common sense to let our system automatically generate the claims on an as-needed basis!
We can provide you with our Remote Access/Viewing software, which is updated regularly, for an additional fee. This will enable your staff to view patient balances and generate their own statements, among other things.
We strongly recommend that an additional fee be applied to each account which has not received a payment within a 30 day period.
You can also report all of the patient's payments, received in the mail, by keeping a Payment Log. A payment log enables you to report all payments received in your office, using one simple form. If you do not already use this type of form in your practice, we can custom design one for you.
You can also report all of the patient's payments, received in the mail by making a copy of the check and attaching it to their patient statement remittance (if returned).